- ISBN13: 9781597492782
- Condition: NEW
- Notes: Brand New from Publisher. No Remainder Mark.
Teach your robot new tricks! With this projects-based approach you can program your Mindstorms NXT robot to solve a maze, build a house, run an obstacle course, and many other activities. Along the way you will learn the basics of programming structures and techniques using NXT-G and Microsoft VPL. Includes a DVD w/ e-text, programming code, and link to accompanying website.
For hobbyists, and students working on robot projects, Bishop provides the bac… More >>
- What’s with the "programming test"!? – David L’s Blog – Site Home – MSDN Blogs
- John F Howes CPA — Tax & Business Services
- <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSko2ixEB8U">(Nancy Pelosi's Favorite Word)</a> | Conservative American News
- One Stop <a href="http://www.techtron.ca">Calgary Web Design Solution</a> | Guitar Tutorials